English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Courses in Guildford & Farnham, Surrey
Translate this page (select language):
If English is not your main language, you can improve your skills by taking an ESOL course at Guildford College or Farnham College.
Our ESOL courses cover all aspects of English, including: speaking and listening, reading, writing, pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar. There are three qualifications students study for per level: Speaking and Listening, Reading, and Writing. Students study for ESOL City and Guilds qualifications which are recognised by UK employers.
Higher level classes will cover English for work, business or study, such as: going to interviews, giving presentations, writing CVs, cover letters, report writing, discussing topics etc.
ESOL classes are for students aged 18+. We also offer a full-time Access to Further Education programme for students aged 16-18.
Thursday 23 April from 15.00-18.00.
Currently the college is closed.
We are unsure at the moment if enrolments in April will be possible.
However, if you are interested please click on Apply
We will contact you with more information when we have it
If you have registered for ESOL at Guildford College since 1st December 2019 using our Online Booking System, please select 'Login' using the email address you used to register, NOT your college login.
Otherwise, even if you have studied ESOL at Guildford College before, please select 'register'.
Click the buttons below to see:
Our ESOL courses are:
- Available at all levels - Beginner - Entry 1 (A1) to Advanced - Level 2 (C1).
- Taught by qualified and experienced teachers - OFSTED inspected.
- Delivered in small, friendly classes and focused on learning.
- Delivered at a time to suit you - Monday to Friday - morning, afternoon and evening. Please see our ' Cost and Times' page for more information.
Our ESOL courses will:
- Give you a recognised English language certificate and qualification.
- Help you improve your English to live, work or study in the UK.
For more information, please contact us by:
Click here to ask us a question
Phone: 0800 612 6008
Location of classes