Get involved! You’ll have opportunities to take part in a variety of extra-curricular activities through the Students’ Union and as part of your course.
You can sign up to any of these activities at Freshers Week in September and throughout the year.
Join a Team
- Table tennis
- Student Magazine
Bring your Course to Life
Last academic year...
- Catering students cooked for some of the world’s top athletes at the Olympics rowing events
- Jet setting students flew to Paris to find out about French business and cuisine, Edinburgh for a hair and beauty fashion shoot and Morocco to investigate overseas tourism
- Travel and Tourism students visited the 2012 Olympics site, Cheddar Gorge, Longleat and the World Travel Market
- Business Degree students went to Business 2012 at the O2 Arena headlined by Sir Richard Branson and Lord Alan Sugar
- Photography, Graphics and Art students held a successful exhibition at Bar Des Arts, Guildford
- Performing Arts students staged various shows and events at the College and in the community
- Construction and Engineering students went to the Weald and Downland Museum, Mechanex, BRE Innovation Park Watford, the British Museum and the Barbican Art Gallery
- The annual Hair and Beauty Show showcased a fantastic array of styles and looks composed and modelled by students.
Get out and About
- Clothes Show Live
- Water sports
- Theatre trips
- Be Safe Stay Alive driving programme
- World Skills London 2011
If we are not offering an activity or club that you would like to do, call, text or email our Student Liaison Team Tel: 07971 836 256 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can look into setting it up!